Synchronise deployed Application Lifecycle Management systems
Heterogeneous IT landscapes require information to be shared across a range of systems. If done manually this increases the administrative effort and the risk of error during transfer. Minimise this effort and risk by automatic synchronisations using profi.com HP ALM Synchronizer Adapter..
Features and functions
Companies deploying HP ALM alongside other systems for requirements, change and fault management can use the profi.com HP ALM Synchronizer Adapter to easily consolidate the requirements and faults from third party systems in HP ALM:
- Useful add-on for the supplied HP ALM Synchronizer
- Link to requirements management with microTOOL in-Step
- Integrate MKS Integrity to manage faults and change requests
- Share faults with suppliers using IBM Rational Change
- Information such as requirements, change requests or bugs is synchronised within your heterogeneous system landscape
- Send and consolidate data without errors
- No more restrictions or switching between systems for users
- Improved, simplified reporting by keeping all data in HP ALM
Your opinion matters!
Did you find what you were looking for?