Keep it simple
Clearly defined processes are good, and correct. But for how long? A few months? A few years? In our fast-moving world processes are far more fluid than before. Yet at the same time they have become far more complex. As the years go by, workflows become diluted and people do things differently. So they constantly need to be adjusted to new realities.
How good is your testing process? Is quality assurance maintained throughout every development stage on a software project? What is the answer - modularise individual steps or assemble activities and tools in a flexible way?
Save hours of meetings and piles of emails simply attempting to clarify who is actually responsible for what. When test processes are clearly structured, the division of responsibilities just about clarifies itself. With fewer interruptions to workflows, there is a considerable increase in overall performance.
We study your processes, and the people and systems involved in order to properly understand the test process. We identify potential improvements together with you, by comparing the guidelines with the realities and by introducing best practices: for example, established methods such as test automation, continuous testing, outsourcing, model-based testing and mobile testing. In parallel, we plan the corresponding implementation and deployment measures for your modified testing process.
This includes bespoke customisations, early life support, personal support and training courses during the deployment phase. We also recommend regular monitoring for the continuous improvement of your test process.
- Make best use of resources (time, people, licences, etc.)
- No stupid, repetitive, demotivating processes
- Defined interfaces and a shared communication level
- The process fits the team, not the other way around
- Lean processes with clearly defined responsibilities
- Make productive use of the appropriate technologies and methods
- Automate where it makes sense
- Integration: everyone works in their normal work environment, as few changes of tool as possible