It's better to be sure. And it always will be!
New threats and menaces are related to company data that requires secure, reliable protection. And, nowadays more than ever, these considerations not only concern physical attack scenarios but also virtual ones.
Networks, users and compromised applications – the number and nature of virtual threats is increasing almost as rapidly as the digitalisation of our society. But we are not defenceless, and recognising that is the first step. Acting on this is the second. We meet the IT security challenge with our tried and tested strategies, methods and solutions for slick companies.
Top level security
Users, content, applications – three hugely demanding and very different components which require the creation of a modern IT security architecture. For many years, profi.com has been successfully deploying next generation Palo Alto Networks firewalls, both on our own company network and for our customers. Gartner has, for years, categorised the company as a technological innovator, for example in the "2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewalls" (Februar 2013).
- Applications that have been compromised are identified whatever the port, protocol, encryption or obfuscation technique being used
- User-based security guidelines independent of IP address
- Patented technology for real time identification of attack scenarios
- Simplified administration and policy management
- Run applications securely with easy-to-understand tools and a standardised policy editor
- Possibly consolidate different security components such as firewall, IDS/IPS, antivirus, URL filtering
- Parallel data traffic processing results in stable throughput
- A conceptional approach to the deployment of IT security solutions takes legal, administrative and technological issues into account
- First of all we work with you to draw up an analysis of your existing security components with relation to threat identification, performance and administration
- We recommend a free-of-charge test comparing your existing IT security solution with Palo Alto Networks' next generation firewalls
- After analysing the test results in depth, specific actions can be recommended
- Palo Alto Networksnext generation firewalls
- HP Fortify Software Security Center for identifying and resolving security vulnerabilities in the software
- HP ArcSight for Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
Your opinion matters!
Did you find what you were looking for?